Commercial Lines & Commercial Auto Underwriter
If you are interested in a career that offers stability, advancement, and the opportunity to be a part of a an organization that is forward-thinking and highly technical organization, Southern General Agency, Inc. is a great place to start your career.
We are a fast growing and competitive Property and Casualty Managing General Agency seeking experienced Commercial Lines and Commercial Auto Underwriters in the South and Southeastern United States to deliver high quality service to our clients.
- Develop and execute marketing plan to drive new and renewal business.
- Evaluate, classify, and rate each risk to determine acceptability, coverage, and pricing.
- Provide clients with exemplary customer service.
- Maintain relationships with clients and carriers and serve as a point of contact.
- Service insurance policies by answering questions or requests from clients and carriers.
- Experience in Property & Casualty Commercial Lines or P&C License preferred.
- Strong sales and marketing skills a must.
- Computer skills required.
- Self-motivated, dependable, outgoing personality, excellent customer service skills. Able to work in a team environment with ability to multi-task and to handle challenging priorities as needed.
- Competitive salary, incentive bonuses, and excellent benefit package.
- Simple IRA with employer match.
- Paid time off (PTO) with paid holidays.
- Employer paid continuing education.
- Many opportunities for career advancement.